1. Hang art in kids room, post pics
2. Pack bags
3. Get van tuned up for drive down to Cali and back
4. Clear piles of clothes from bedroom floor so we have room to fit Xochi's cradle
5. Finalize baby name (don't ask....)
6. Wash and fold 57 loads of laundry
7. Call attorney again, 18 times
8. Paint kids toy box
9. Paint picnic tables
10. Explain to blog peeps to never get too attached to anything I say. I change my mind frequently.
11. Plant container flowers outside to welcome little Xochi.
12. Call 80 year old Grandma Nadene, demand to know what brand of skin cream she uses.


7 comments:
I'm getting SO excited for you! Once the name is said and done will you show how to pronounce it again? You wouldn't believe the crazy ways I say it in my head everytime I read it!
What about the NAME? I hear you sister. Today was supposed to be IT for me, and here I am at work :(
My list is long too, little preps here and there, although my OCD self has the laundry finished.
Can't wait to meet her!
Sounds like you better get busy!
I wanted to let you know I didn't take you wanting to move/be in Mexio in a negative or insensative way at all. I sometimes feel like I should be more thankful for what I have and stop worry about where I am. We have our health and I have my two girls and my husband, a nice house to live in and food on the table. What more does a girl need? Well, you know we always want something but we have the basics covered!
Good luck with your list! I will be staying tuned. Can't wait to see pics of the new little one! And, I also would love to know, once you finalize it, how you pronouce the name.
I'm laughing over #5, but I know I'd be the same way.
When you complete #12, you'll share, right?
Cutzi, I've been keeping up with your blog, and keep meaning to find time to comment more often. For now, I just wanted you know that my prayers are with you, your family, and your new addition daily. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know. :)
p.s. your grandmother looks amazing!!!
What?? Driving?? I didn't get past the car tune-up on the list.I guess you won't need a ride from the airport then?? Can't wait. See you soon.
Kathy G
Post a Comment