Monday, May 11, 2009

And the Moral of the Story is....

You should definitely not try and suck down as much kids toothpaste as you can until your mama and papa find you.

In the end, it always comes back to bite you. Or in this case, comes back up to bite you.


10 comments:

Julie said...

Ah... poor girl. It's getting close to meeting Xochi - have you figured out your travel plans yet?

kate said...

oh no....that's never good.

Anonymous said...

Your kids must love it when you say "just a minute, let me get a picture before I get you out of those barf clothes". It is so great. I wish I was blogging when mine were little.
Kathy G

Herding Grasshoppers said...

I love that she's standing in the bath-tub. Good strategy!

Julie

Leslie said...

HA! You need to tell her the story of Aunt Abbey and the vitamins.
"Abbey, only eat one vitamin a day." "Why mommy?" "They will make you sick."
Later that evening after experiencing the effects of a nasty stomach virus..."I'm sorry mommy. I need to tell you something. I ate THREE vitamins!"

Be assured, Adia,that your sins will find you out.

Unknown said...

Oh, that is classic! Luckily for me, my two year old wants to put in on her toothbrush. She hasn't, at least not yet, attempted to go straight from the tube to her mouth.

ilse said...

That reminds me of the picture that Jodi posted of Delaney eating honey out of the container :) Sweet Adia.

Liz Harrell said...

Ok. I know this isnt funny. But it IS funny. Bless her heart. You can so use that picture to show her boyfriends someday. :)

SeaWorthy said...

Finn was filling the toothpaste tube full of water this morning, for all that he ate, he didnt want me to see. He didnt barf, at home, any way!!!!!
xoxo
:)

Jodi said...

Ohhhh sweet Adia! Poor little thing! (It's awfully funny though, I have to say.)

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.