So you look so cute in these pictures. Love the outfit and apron with the cute nursery in the background. You also look so skinny. I had to add that as every women likes to be told they look skinny especially when it is true. Congratulations on the new little arriva to come!
9 comments:
I love my apron!
I think you need to make one more and have a blog contest so that some lucky gal (or Mike Hollister) can win it!
So you look so cute in these pictures. Love the outfit and apron with the cute nursery in the background. You also look so skinny. I had to add that as every women likes to be told they look skinny especially when it is true. Congratulations on the new little arriva to come!
So cute!!! And um....CUTE new curtains!!!
Make it with really big pockets so that if Mike does win it, he can keep his photography gear in it.
Happy Mommy Day, Cutzi!
The apron and the nursery are adorable! Happy Mother's Day!
Those are adorable! Great choices for towels and fabrics!
It's hilarious you were taking those pictures at the time you were.
And I noticed those cute cheery curtains, too!
I kept wondering what was on your shorts and legs--(paint?)-- until I got to the Sprayway comment, and then I was like, Ohhh!
Happy Mother's Day to you, Cutzi!
One of those wouldn't even come close to holding all my photography gear.
Oh these are so cute!
And you look stinking cute too!
And Leslie & Rebecca made me laugh out loud calling Mike out as the only male moon with a view reader!
Oooo! I'm LOVIN' that sneak peek of the bedroom :)
I hope you had a GREAT Mommy's day and that you made a cute little apron for yourself :)
Post a Comment