Friday, May 1, 2009

The Hard Choice

We've been waiting for this to be finished for a couple of years now and I just found out today that it's done.

So grab a box of tissue and click here.

It's such a hard choice.... and such a love-filled and honorable choice.

10 comments:

Stacy said...

Beautiful, Cutzi.

And I'm praying for you guys and baby Xochi. :)

Jodi said...

Oh man, I didn't follow your advice and grab my tissues first! Jack and I loved it. Beautiful indeed.

Anonymous said...

Oh man it doesnt help that I am a hormonal wreck to start with. I am sobbing. I have no words. Praying for you and your sweet third child. You guys are amazing xoxox

Anonymous said...

This is so great! I hope you Steele can see it when he is older and understand how much EVERYONE loved him from the start! - tricia

Mike Hollister said...

How neat it will be for Steele to have that video later in his life!

amy said...

Crying here too.

What a beautiful video.

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Cutzi,

Thanks for "inviting" me over ;0)

Beautiful video - does a great job of capturing both sides (the birth-mom as well as you and Justin).

I'm glad she said the bit about it taking a stronger (and more self-less) person to release the baby for adoption than to single parent.

Amen to that.

Julie

Kim said...

I heart your family.

Dona said...

A true love story! Thanks for sharing something so personal.

I found you via Coastal Nest's blog and your comment about no immunizations caught my attention. I would love to hear how you've come to that decision. Even though those choosing not to vacinate now are higher numbers then when I made that decision almost 30 years ago and my mom over 50 years ago -- we're still a tiny school of fish swimming upstream.

Warm wishes to your growing family! ~Dona

Crystal Rea said...

She couldn't have made a better choice than picking you guys for Steele. I love you all!

Crystal

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.