Have you seen this? I cannot watch movies like that!!!
Don't get me wrong... it was a great movie. But I have enough of these kinds of thoughts on my own. I was laughing and crying at every turn. I can't take it!
Now I'll have to go watch something more light hearted before I go to bed.
Right after I make some No-Bake cookies. You do, after all, have to have no-bakes with your tears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
oh, yeah. i LOVED that movie. any movie that makes me weepy is a keeper in my book.
~Stacy
Girl, I read the book. I was at wrestling practice when I started it and had to put it away because I was crying in the first chapter! How embarrassing!
But after reading the book, one thing is certain: I will NOT be watching the movie. I can't handle all those emotions again!
I loved that movie. But I was in the mood for a good cry. B/C of my inability to cry very often, I need some help once and a while. This definately did it. xoxo Christine
Loved this movie! And how bout a no bake cookie recipe?
Please say that you avoided "the Notebook" :) I tell Brian that I watch that movie when I want a good cry. It gets me every time - and I'm with rachel - i loved PS I love you
Post a Comment