I know you're joking, but I had to cringe when I read that. 7 PIECES of pizza? Oh the gluttony, the terrible, terrible gluttony. I know I've heard something about whatever is in your stomach, there your heart will be also.
Hey Cutzaroo! Just stoppin by real quick to see what youve been up to. WOWEE!! I guess you HAVE been bizzzzzy. hope all family peeps are doing great. Ill be back to catch up when Ive got more time. xoxo from the beach Lisa coastal nest
You forgot to mention that the last two busiest days of your Jazzercise career were both days that I was at work. Awesome job! Nothing wrong with being excited about bringing in some dough either. Love you! Hubby
9 comments:
Sooooo....how many newbies?!?!?!?
65 total - 28 new!
Wahoo!
Yeah!! It's so exciting!!
Trina
congrats on the newbies...and money ain't bad. xoxo christine
I know you're joking, but I cringed when I read your quip about money. I know I've heard something about not being able to have 2 masters....
Dear Anonymous,
If you only knew how much I was joking.... I wish I could say that I took home enough money from this business to even buy myself a latte every month.
Unfortunately, at this point I'm just trying to make enough to pay my rent and my employees.
It was full sarcasm.
Also, I welcome all comments - and would love it if you left your name. I'm not easily offended. ;-)
I know you're joking, but I had to cringe when I read that. 7 PIECES of pizza? Oh the gluttony, the terrible, terrible gluttony. I know I've heard something about whatever is in your stomach, there your heart will be also.
Hey Cutzaroo! Just stoppin by real quick to see what youve been up to. WOWEE!! I guess you HAVE been bizzzzzy.
hope all family peeps are doing great. Ill be back to catch up when Ive got more time.
xoxo
from the beach
Lisa
coastal nest
You forgot to mention that the last two busiest days of your Jazzercise career were both days that I was at work. Awesome job! Nothing wrong with being excited about bringing in some dough either. Love you! Hubby
Post a Comment