Monday, July 21, 2008

Morgan Cole

Remember my cousin that I talked about in this post? Well, she has a new web site! Now, I know I'm a bit biased - but I happen to think she is an amazing artist. She's also an amazing person. If you live in the Portland area - be sure and check her out sometime.

She is a study in contrast for certain - she's married to a physicist.

One time I asked him what he did for a living. It was hard to concentrate through the glaze in my eyes and the fog in my brain. The sad part is that I was using every ounce of brain energy I had. I don't feel so bad though - if you ask Morgan what he does she says something like, "Um. He makes robots or something." HA!

We're enjoying the sunshine again today - we've been so blessed with it over the last couple weeks. I'm busy this week with Jazzercise stuff - preparing for a parade on Saturday and a huge one day sale on Monday. I also just got the new routine set today (we get around 30 new routines 5 times per year). Jazzercise instructors are always crazy excited to see all the new stuff - I'm having fun watching it while the kids are napping.

I don't usually promote Jazzercise here on my blog - but it really is so much fun and a fabulous workout. If you've never tried it you should definitely check it out sometime. And the best part is that it's world wide - there are bound to be some classes near you. Any age, any fitness level. Go here if you're interested. Tell them Cutzi in Washington sent you. ;-)

1 comment:

SeaWorthy said...

Hello Cutz!!
Wow your cousins art is rockin! I love it. Wouldnt it be fun to have a show out at my beach??? Lots of $$$ with the seabrook people.

We have a jazzercise class her in Ab, use to go actually, not in years tho..skeeeeeerrrrrryyyyy. lots of jiggling going on lately.

Me and BV were thinking that the coastal nest would be a good rental at $125-140 a night. 2 nights min.
we are having Finn Patricks 5th birthday out there this weekend. My baby boy is growing up so quickly, and we have a party planned for labor day, so anyother time you feel like you might wanna come on out. I d love to put you in the cutest little cottage EVA!!!
What do you think? seriously..
also, tell your friends about me, maybe others would enjoy it, too..


its just me out at the beach..
Lisa
costal nest

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.