I am not even joking you.
I googled his name tonight so I could tell you all about him and that's what I found.
Seriously.
He does things like this:
and this:

to me.
Um. Yah. That's all I have to say about that.
And believe me when I tell you that Justin was *almost* as amused as I was when I woke him up just now to show him.
(photos courtesy of ??? I tried.)


11 comments:
You know, my neck has been feeling really stiff lately. Hey Cutzi, I know this is out of nowhere, but you wouldn't happen to know of a good chiropractor, would you?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! You're too funny Michelle.
Good luck not giggling the moment you walk in the door. It's enough to tense anybody up. Sheesh!
nice choice. you should see my window washer! xoxo Christine
Um....yeah...I'd be looking for a new chiropractor....
That was hilarious.
Remember in Zoolander right before all the friends get blown up how one of his buddies says."male models do lots of things to help people...like showing them how to do their hair in lots of intersting ways..." Apparently they were SO right.
Are you kidding me?
Haha that is akward...and too funny!
Wow. Um. WOW. My chiro is cute, but WOW.
I am a very loyal patient and have had the same chiropractor for about 16 years. Now that we've established that info about myself, how do I get in touch (chiropractic pun intended)with your new doc?
Dang - I echo everyone's comments - wow is all i have to say - i went to my optometrist because he was good looking, but not a model - yeah, um....nothing else to say.
Oooohhhhh YEAH!!
Hel-lo Mistah Chiropractor!!
xoxox,
martha
Post a Comment