Wednesday, November 26, 2008

PW Rocks.

I knew she'd pull through for me.

Even though I'm not positive I'm going to make exactly her cranberry sauce. But I couldn't believe the luck when I saw her post this morning. I wonder if she reads my blog? heh heh.

In fact, you guys are awesome! So many of you have sent links, e-mailed recipes. My pastor's wife reads my blog and called to give me a yummy sounding recipe. All mushed up cranberries and apples and oranges and such. So I think I'm going to try two different ones. I saw one recipe that called for a little vanilla in it - and I don't know, to my cranberry-questioning ears that sounded absolutely delightful.

I probably wouldn't stress so much except for the fact that it's for my in-laws. At least my father-in-law always like everything I make. He's cool like that.

I'll let you know how it goes.

5 comments:

SeaWorthy said...

Yep, she mostly does rock, dosent she? Dont you wonder about her? I do, I guess theres alot of people that are total haters of that family. Sad, but I love her, and that cute little family. What about that lodge? hollla??

cutzaroo, have a great wonderful thanksgiving with your family, you are truley blessed, girlfriend!!!
xoxo
from the beach,
Lisa
coastal nest

SeaWorthy said...

ps,bought the stuff for turniop gratin. my peeps are a freakin.

Stacy said...

Ha! I was just coming by to say:
"Cutzi! Did you see PW's new post this morning!?!?"

Love it.

~Stacy

Michelle said...

I thought of you the second I saw the cranberry sauce recipe in my reader this morning. That gave me a good chuckle. Let us know how your cranberry sauces turn out!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jodi said...

Inquiring minds are dying to know how your cranberry sauce(s) turned out. Do tell!!!

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.