I like these lately. Although, last week's was about being bored. Hm. It was kind of boring. I filled it out and then didn't post it
1. The last band I saw live was: This is so sad. I can't even remember. There was a time when concerts filled my life. Wait! Rascal Flatts at the fair? I think so.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is: Every once in a while my cousins and I will go to a movie on Thanksgiving day. I like that the best. Makes me feel all family-ish again. Like I did when they were little and I used to babysit them. Instead of them being big young adults who drive fast cars and listen to rap music.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is: Decided. Now why couldn't they have asked about Christmas crafting? I've started that. The shopping. Well, there's always this little thing I have to get before I do any shopping. It's called money.
4. Thoughts of babies fill my head. Seriously. I've been pining away for a baby lately. Now, not in the way you might think. Not the heart wrenching-I-won't-be-happy-until-I-get-a-baby way. That doesn't do anyone any good. I am utterly overjoyed more and more each day with the children I have. But it just seems like it's time. To meet a new little person. To increase our joy. To love another. For our family to become fuller. Isn't God so good to bless us with children?
5. I wish I could wear size 6 jeans (that's not asking too much is it?) and tunic shirts. Especially the one in my bedroom closet that I fooled myself into thinking looked ok. I'll never be able to wear tunic shirts. My body just isn't built the right way. Just bein' honest.
6. Bagpipes make me smile. And dance a jig.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my family (my most favorite weekend activity) tomorrow my plans include perhaps a craft fair (Justin's working) and Sunday, I want to worship. And knit. ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I was Keenan's Pharmacology instructor last Spring! How is she doing? Is she working in a medical office now?
Bah! Sketch's little boy is so cute!!!
I want you to get another baby too. I could use another one or two myself, for that matter.
I don't care for bagpipes.
You can totaly wear tunics. Try putting a belt around your waist. It helps but your don't need it.
Post a Comment