Wow...just..WOW! I didn't even know you could sing let alone sing like THAT! I am so impressed. What a beautiful voice and gorgeous song. Thanks for sharing that Cutzi. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
She cooks, she likes to iron, she is creatively crafty, she teaches, she jazzersizes, she chases chickens, she sews AND she sings! Is there really anything you can't do? Beautiful Cutzi, just beautiful.
11 comments:
Wow...just..WOW! I didn't even know you could sing let alone sing like THAT! I am so impressed. What a beautiful voice and gorgeous song.
Thanks for sharing that Cutzi. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Oh Cutz. It's beautiful. Love it. And I love this Sara Groves song too.
I miss hearing you sing. :)
Bee-YOO-tiful.
Oh my GOSH!!!
Your voice is so clear and beautiful!!!!! Cutz...you're a woman of MANY talents!
Beautiful song...Good Job!
She cooks, she likes to iron, she is creatively crafty, she teaches, she jazzersizes, she chases chickens, she sews AND she sings! Is there really anything you can't do? Beautiful Cutzi, just beautiful.
I love this Sara Groves song too! You are so talented Cutzi. You amaze me :)
Cutzaroo!!
Thanks for that, girlfriend-
very awesome of you, VERY.
xoxo
Lisa
coastal nest
Thumbs up from mom. Sorry I missed this in person, but we all enjoyed hearing you through your blog!
See you when you return from Whistler!
Wow, Cutzi! Gorgeous!
Thank you! I miss you!! I miss singing with you!!! :D
Post a Comment