Tonight, we loaded our kids up in the car and headed over to Mark and Stacy's house for a little fair trade.
I brought over some yummy apple crisp and ice cream which we all enjoyed.
In return, they were generous enough to share their chicken pox with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
That is hilarious. Did your kids share a lollipop?
I'm waiting for this to happen, but no one has the chicken pox here.
good luck!
Tis the season for chicken pox :) You've hankering to get them, right?? Will we get to see the pocky pictures?
I've never heard of someone purposefully going to someones house to get chicken pox, but I guess it is a smart idea. I hear the earlier kids get them, the better.
Good for you Cutzi. I managed to make sure all seven of mine got them young and so we never had to vaccinate. Josh had them on Crystal's wedding day, however, which made for some interesting pictures and some kinda nervous guests who did not share my chicken pox philosophy.
Kathy
HA HA!
oooh! I'm so jealous!!! Want to come to Wenatchee or meet halfway to expose my kids? NO ONE gets them in Eastern Washington!!! I'm really serious about meeting somewhere. I will help pay for gas and include lots of Starbucks to sweeten the deal. Can I tell my sister about this since she lives so close to you? Okay, Let me know, I have to end this because I am starting to sound like a lunatic
Cute pictures on my blog today of your adorable kids! (Well, and mine). :)
~Stacy
Great idea! I went to visit my brother with my nephew had them and exposed Kia. It was a great idea at the time but I spent an entire week sleeping in a chair with her since she wouldn't lay down. Good luck!!!
Post a Comment