Ok, after my last post - this doesn't even seem worthy of mentioning, but I just had to.
So, I have the Bachelor on in the background. Only because it happens to come on after Dancing With the Stars which is my absolute favorite show and I'm too lazy to change the channel... and if I'm being honest, it's kind of like a car crash. You don't really want to look but you really sort of do.... and can I just say, it is SO freakish!
Are these people really for real? Who sleeps like that???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Whenever I have seen the bachler or similar shows, I am yelling out, "he should be chasing you!!!" It totally drives me crazy. These women need a little self respect I say!
Crazy.
I know what you mean about car crashes. Last night after Top Chef (one of my favorite shows) I watched not one but two episodes in a row of Housewives of NYC. These women drive me crazy--like teeth-grinding, facial twitching, want to yank my own hair out crazy--but I can't look away.
I can't comment on the tv shows... but I am loving your blog! Your little family is awesome! :-)
Post a Comment