Not just lighter. I could care less about lighter.
I wanna be...
Smaller.
Buffer.
Tighter.
Zit-lessier.
Healthier.
Bouncier.
I don't know what it's gonna take but somethin's gotta give.
I am not going to give in to this American culture of being unhealthy.
And don't tell me I'm small 'cause it's all relative and America's relative is big.
*If I was really serious about this I'd post a picture of myself in a bathing suit. But I don't own one.... Nope. Not one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You don't own a swimsuit? When was the last time you went swimming?
Is this a hint for you birthday present? :)
Sorry, you are feeling this way today. I really don't think you see yourself the way we do.
I love you!
It has been quite some time since I've seen, but I can't imagine that you don't look great. But I do understand. It would take about $1000, a tummy tuck and liposuction to get me into one.
what about all those health cookbooks? (that was suppossed to be funny...maybe not)
you are one step ahead of me. You work out on a consistent basis. I'm thinking that if we went to the doctor to test out our health, you'd win.
okay, lots of rambling. You are far from giving into American culture of unhealthy...you look great
All I can say is.. me too. But not enough to pass on the Dryer's new fun flavor, mint chip with brownies. And, now that I am middle aged... my swimming suit has really changed. Bikini, to bigger brief bottom, to tankini, to one piece to.....this year....one piece with a skirt. Yep...seriously. This year I bought a swimming suit with a skirt. Pathetic I know. Time to go on a walk and then have my bowl of ice cream.
xoxo
Christine
hahahahaha!!! Christine! You crack me up. Seriously. But you! You! Are beautiful! Do you sill run miles and miles? And you have sexy legs. I've always thought that.
But really, it's not that I don't think I look fine. I just really want to look like an American Gladiator. Not Helga. One of the other hot ones.
Post a Comment