Every night, before I go to bed, I go into the kids' room to check on them. I cover them up and kiss their sweet faces. Sometimes Steele and I exchange some sleepy words. The other night I walked into their room and found Steele asleep like this:

I was trying to quietly chuckle to myself and as I got closer I found that he had actually fallen asleep like this:
On top of his library books. Silly kid.

He didn't even wake up when I climbed
up on the bed to take the picture!
And since I've been a bit remiss in posting photos lately I'll throw in a sweet one of Adia Moon too. Hope you're all having a beautiful day!
6 comments:
You know some of my favorite pictures of my kids are when they are sleeping. I'm sure it has nothing to do with them FINALLY being quiet :-)
My mom has one of me and my brother asleep...my foot in his face, toes in his nose... hee hee it's pretty funny.
Trina
OH and did you see all the new stuff at DEB's? I which I had a ton of money to buy it all!
Did you know you can get a catalog sent to ya too!
Trina
Super, super cute pictures of your kiddo's. Love Adia's outfit. And that blanket on Steele's bed... seems a little girly. Are you ok with that? :)
*cute!*
~stacy
So cute! Thanks for sharing the pics!
Dang, you have the cutest kids EVAH!
I wish I could sleep as heavily as Steele :)
Post a Comment