Wow, wow, and wow. You're almost making me wish I'd been asked to a dance once in my life! I shudder to think of what I would have worn at that phase in my life, though.
I have never seen you with hair that short before. You look so mature and womanly. Of course you look beautiful.
So the funny thing is, I was standing in the isle at the store trying to decide if Arm & Hammer washing soda was the same thing as Borax. I decided to go with the Borax and left the A&M soda on the shelf. I should have bought both.
It's not a big deal though because my gym is right next door to the grocery store so I'll run in and pick some up tomorrow. Oh, that reminds me... I'd better do a load of laundry. I need my sweatshirt to be clean.
Yes, that is the same guy in both - my good friend William who is now a MAJOR in the airforce, currently living in Korea. (I hope he doesn't mind me sharing all of his personal information) He's single, btw, if you know anyone who would like to be married to a Major who is also a very funny, Christian guy from an absolutely FABULOUS, genius of a family. He e-mailed me and reminded me that I actually have 3 pictures of me in a formal with him - can't find the other one though. He also has a great memory so he told me that second one was in 1997 - so no, Jodi, we weren't living together yet. I think that was '98.
We met through some different church camps, Bible quizzing etc. The first one is of a little evening my best friend and I set up and invited William and another friend Nate up from Seattle for. We prepared a dinner and had our youth pastor be the waiter. He sang for us and did a great job. Paula and I also set up the little picture thing - I actually think we did a better job than the Airforce Ball picture. ;-)
6 comments:
Wow, wow, and wow. You're almost making me wish I'd been asked to a dance once in my life! I shudder to think of what I would have worn at that phase in my life, though.
Hee hee...this is fun.
Was the last one when we were living together?
I have never seen you with hair that short before. You look so mature and womanly. Of course you look beautiful.
So the funny thing is, I was standing in the isle at the store trying to decide if Arm & Hammer washing soda was the same thing as Borax. I decided to go with the Borax and left the A&M soda on the shelf. I should have bought both.
It's not a big deal though because my gym is right next door to the grocery store so I'll run in and pick some up tomorrow. Oh, that reminds me... I'd better do a load of laundry. I need my sweatshirt to be clean.
You might be inspiring me to bust out some old photos. I have some hilarious ones.
Was that the same guy in both? When was the last one taken?
I love it!
What a fun post!
Yes, that is the same guy in both - my good friend William who is now a MAJOR in the airforce, currently living in Korea. (I hope he doesn't mind me sharing all of his personal information) He's single, btw, if you know anyone who would like to be married to a Major who is also a very funny, Christian guy from an absolutely FABULOUS, genius of a family. He e-mailed me and reminded me that I actually have 3 pictures of me in a formal with him - can't find the other one though. He also has a great memory so he told me that second one was in 1997 - so no, Jodi, we weren't living together yet. I think that was '98.
We met through some different church camps, Bible quizzing etc. The first one is of a little evening my best friend and I set up and invited William and another friend Nate up from Seattle for. We prepared a dinner and had our youth pastor be the waiter. He sang for us and did a great job. Paula and I also set up the little picture thing - I actually think we did a better job than the Airforce Ball picture. ;-)
Post a Comment