No joke - just tonight I figured out that Steele and Adia are actually 17 months apart. This whole time - ONE WHOLE YEAR NOW - I've said that they were 19 months apart!
All I have to say about that is that's why I was a Spanish major.
Also - Justin told me to "be sure and tell the blog world hi" from him (he didn't say this exactly but I'm sure he would have given a special little shout-out to Martha after I read him her HA-larious blog tonight). He also told me to be sure and tell you I had to count out the months on my fingers.
In defense of myself - my mom has been a teacher for like 20 years and she was the one that taught me to count on my fingers. She says it doesn't matter how you get to right answer as long as you get there. As long as you get there, that is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
that is funny....I NEVER forget mine are 17 months apart. Nope, never!
look at them in their cute little ironed jeans
So, are they like 17months apart? I thought it 19months....weird how time flies! Sure felt longer... :-)
TED
Dude, I leave the blogosphere to two days and you've gone crazy!
NOW THEN...Are you SURE your kids are 17 months apart? Because I just counted on MY fingers, and I feel certain that it's 19. I don't want to make you feel like you're going crazy, but just for me, will you count again?
Oh and I love the new pic. You're a hottie tottie with a naughty body.
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm cracking up. So much for counting on my fingers. I wasn't crazy after all - 19 months apart. I would feel more stupid except for the fact that Justin counted with me. hee hee.
You know what I did? January to June is 5 months - I added that to one year. I should have (and did previously I guess) counted from June to January.
Oh man - I'm always laughing at myself.
Oh, man. I can't believe how sweet these pictures are! I have never seen them. And Steele was such a baby... I can't believe how fast he is growing up.
Sarah has the same problem. She was telling me that Ava and Keegan are 8 months apart because Keegan is 20 months at her 1st birthday. I say "no, I was 3 months pregnant when he was born (I remember these things) so they are 6 months apart." She says well, how can they be 6 months apart when he is 20 months and she is 12. So I count it out for her and guess what HE IS 18 MONTHS! Silly mama's.
My fingers say 19 months.
yay for finger counters! did you take the pictures? cute, cute!
Post a Comment