September 16th! Yay! Happy eight years to the Jobes family!
Happy Anniversary, Cutzi and Justin!
What a wonderful time of year to get married!Last night as we had certain people over for dinner, I was reminded once again of what a PERFECT choice Justin is/was for you husband!Happy 8 years!
Congrats!
Aww.. many congrats to you both.
Congrats! Many more my friend.Trina
I'm glad you guys were wed (if necessary, we would have paid Justin to marry you).Thanks for the wonderful grandchildren too!
Awwww!Happy Anniversary :)xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxomartha
Post a Comment
8 comments:
September 16th! Yay! Happy eight years to the Jobes family!
Happy Anniversary, Cutzi and Justin!
What a wonderful time of year to get married!
Last night as we had certain people over for dinner, I was reminded once again of what a PERFECT choice Justin is/was for you husband!
Happy 8 years!
Congrats!
Aww.. many congrats to you both.
Congrats! Many more my friend.
Trina
I'm glad you guys were wed (if necessary, we would have paid Justin to marry you).
Thanks for the wonderful grandchildren too!
Awwww!
Happy Anniversary :)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
martha
Post a Comment