I'll be watching t.v.
I'll just confess to you now: I have my shows. And I watch them. Faithfully.
Oh yes, I try to come across as intellectual, deep-thinking, spiritual.... (are you buying any of this?) And the reality is that I'm a t.v. junkie.
So here's the line-up for this week. I'm so glad not every week is premier week.
Monday: Dancing With The Stars (tape How I Met Your Mother. nope. don't have tivo. drat.)
Tuesday: Dancing With The Stars
Wednesday: Dancing With The Stars (It's my favorite but COME ON! - 3 nights?!)
Thursday: Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy (Sorry Trina. I don't know what I was thinking - Thursday's out. Yes, I even sacrifice time with friends for t.v. You can judge me for that.) Grey's is on probation with me though - we'll see how it goes.
And I'm SO excited about all of it!! I can't wait!
Here are some of the topics I have swimming around in my head about which to write. I can't seem to form a lot of coherent thoughts on any of them though (could quite possibly be due to too much t.v.) Let me know if there are any you would like me to expand on. I need some help.
1. Divorce - Not me, other family and friends. It's got me all in a tizzy
2. Coffee - and how I feel weepy after I drink my first cup every morning.... weird.
3. The fact that I sent off our updated adoption application yesterday
4. Non-laying chickens
5. How I feel insecure around people younger than me lately
6. Anxiety attacks versus depression and how I recently had a huge revelation about the difference between them.
7. The ignorant old lady who was talking to my grandma about adoption and got her all worried
8. Adoption issues and the rant about them that I had in my head while in the shower last night
9. My wonderful pastor and the extraordinary sermon he gave today. It was so, so, so, so good. You can listen to it here if you'd like. Did I mention how good it was?
10. The overwhelming reality that I am sinful and that I live in a sinful world. Because of this, I am abundantly grateful each day for God's eternal hope, grace, mercy, blessings, joys, new days, work in me and in my husband and children. For His love and care for me. For the faith and confidence He imparts to me. For His: ways, mighty works, word, wisdom, people, church, promises, covenants... Where would I be without my Lord?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I would be happy to hear your opinion on any of those, they all sound interesting. I would be especially interested to hear about the anxiety and depression because Lord knows I have opinions on those.
Where you been lately?
~Gretch
Cutzi - I"m up for your opinions on things too - anxiety and depression are super interesting to me and close to my heart, because of the work that I do. Would love to hear your thoughts.
What!!! Ok, fine, WHATever... geesh. :-)
Trina
OH any and all of those topics would be great, I could not even muster up all of my thoughts into such a great list!
And I would have never guessed about the nose ring! Cute!
Um...all of them. Although I do always love hearing about adoption. And good sermons. But really all of them. Unless your coffee post is going to support my belief that I need to give up coffee. I tried once but my flesh is so weak...
I want to hear about them all, starting with adoption.
And dude. You're not THAT sinful. You're just not :)
And what's with the weepy coffee drinking. Coffee drinking should make you HAPPY :)
Love ya, Cutz !
xoxox,
martha
I'd love to hear more about adoption! And chickens. I'm always up for adoption and chicken stories. Not that they're in any way related or equal in importance. . .
I'm a commenting FOOL on your blog today, Cutzi!
-I like all of these topics, but I really love it when you blog about adoption. And chickens.
Also, I've been feeling insecure around younger people lately, too. My sister said this weekend that I must have complained about 10 times that I'm 35. THIRTY-FIVE!
Post a Comment