We're going to stay with Justin's parents for four days.....
I kid, I kid.
Sorta...
We considered going on a small family vacation as Justin has two weeks off right now - but since Justin's parents (and both sets of grandparents) live 3 hours away and we don't get to see them very often we thought we'd head down. We'll be there until Saturday.
The kids love Justin's parents and Steele, especially, is really looking forward to it. Justin's grandpa Steelhammer (Steele's namesake) used to have a dairy farm. They still have all of their land, their horse BUF, their dog Katie, a bunch of beef cattle and best of all: lots of machines! Tractors, blowers, chippers etc. etc. Steele will be in machinery heaven. Justin's parents are also building a ginormous house so we're looking forward to seeing the progress on that. Grandma Jobes even mentioned that they have a surprise for Steele so he's rarin' to go. All that to say - I won't be around for a few days.
Don't worry about me - I'll be fine.
But don't forget to pray...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
But whose watchin' the chickens??
Kathy
Wow... I see your Cannon Beach picture! Oregon/Portland is now my official dream home. :)
Post a Comment