I'm sorry I haven't commented for a while... been out of the blogging scene with the start of school, etc. I love this post.... and I loved catching up with whats been going on in your family.
Cutzi, I know how you have been wanting to add to your family. I am praying for you guys..
I know this is in all seriousness, but I did get a bit of a surprise chuckle out of the uterus part. I would give you mine if they did that kind of stuff.
Heh heh. I'm praying for a new uterus for you too. I'm so sorry that your current uterus causes you so much health crud.
I have one. Well used, but in great shape :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm sorry I haven't commented for a while... been out of the blogging scene with the start of school, etc. I love this post.... and I loved catching up with whats been going on in your family.
Cutzi, I know how you have been wanting to add to your family. I am praying for you guys..
I know this is in all seriousness, but I did get a bit of a surprise chuckle out of the uterus part.
I would give you mine if they did that kind of stuff.
Heh heh. I'm praying for a new uterus for you too. I'm so sorry that your current uterus causes you so much health crud.
I have one. Well used, but in great shape :)
Post a Comment