Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm Here

Just knitting and thinking.

Then a little knitting...

and a little more thinking.

And after that I think about knitting....

and knit while I'm thinking.

Thinking.

Knitting.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

So do you "knit your brow" when you're thinking? Do you think about spinning some crazy yarn to tell your kids? Or do you think up new ways to "needle" your husband?
Don't go thinking you can pull the wool over my eyes!

Anonymous said...

I have been wondering about you. Knitting is good therapy for so many things. Sheesh. I need to learn how to knit!

Oh and, please come and move in. Bring the whole family! We will happily share our Cheetos and movie if you do the cooking :)

Kristen said...

knitting...that's been something I've been thinking about...

Michelle said...

Sounds heavenly. What have you been knitting?

Glenda said...

I really want to learn to knit... I think we need a knitting and tea date...oh and i guess the kids can be there, I shouldnt be too dangerous with the needles......I wanna be cool.... BUT this reminds me of a plaque that was in my grandma's house...
"Sometimes I sits and thinks...and sometime i just sit!"

Martha said...

Thinking is good.

And I'm impressed that you can knit and think at the same time.

I can't do either of those very well :)

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.