Once I get out of treatment for my facebook addiction.
I understand if you want to go find some other oddly named girl's blog to read. I won't hold it against you.
I'm just not in the blogging mood lately. And feeling way too lazy to get up and get the cord to upload my video and pictures.
I'm trying to muster up the motivation to begin some planning of some things in my life that desperately need to be planned out:
home schooling
home organizing
Jazzercise
paint for the kids' room
food
laundry
my hair
a new wardrobe
adoption fees
taxes
adoption details
you know... the usual. But not necessarily in that order.
I don't know why it all seems so daunting these days.
But I'm happy this morning... it's snowing again. I think I'll go make some soup.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
YOu have lots to think about :) BUT you have been missed. Winter is getting long here in MN, hard to keep motivated. Soup sounds gooood!
I've missed you! I can't wait to hear more adoption details. I'm feeling the same lack of motivation lately, so there's no way I'm motivated enough leave your blog for another "oddly named girl's blog". You do what you need to do, and when you have something you absolutely need to blog about, we'll be here.
love ya cutz!
I think it may be our last snow for the year - wish I could have been home to enjoy it. Wishing you well...
Your list of "to dos" tops mine. The only thing on mine at the moment is...mail my Christmas cards. Yes, I know I'm over a month late.
Ooo....you do have a lot going on there, don't you?
I'll hang in there and wait for you...but don't be surprised if I get fed-up and need to fly in for a visit ;) Like....maybe next week sometime....say....Tuesday?
xoxox,
mvz
My word verification: cancelyc. A bad Omen.....
Post a Comment