Monday, January 5, 2009

More From Mr. Steele

I was just telling Steele that I don't feel very well - a little tired and a bit worn out today for some reason.

He informed me that after Dee Dee was done with her nap that he would get his doctor stuff out and help me to feel better.

Me: Can't you do anything before that? How about some snuggles?

Steele: Ok, but just one.

Me: Just one?

Then he got really generous -

Steele: Ok, this many snuggles (holding up three fingers)

Me: Thanks, son.

Steele: Ok Mama, ok Mama. Just hold on. Now I'm going to saw you apart. This will just hurt a little bit.

SAW ME APART??? Where the heck did that come from? I couldn't stop laughing.

Maybe he's been watching too much Grey's Anatomy.....


Don't worry!!! I don't let him watch Grey's Anatomy! It was a joke. I've had problems with people getting my jokes lately. Just wanted to make sure you all knew that. A joke.

7 comments:

amy said...

a joke? oh, it was a joke. good thing you said so, i was going to call and chew you out for letting him watch the filth!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love the thinking of little boys!

SeaWorthy said...

ha ha ha!!!

Michelle said...

Steele cracks me up! I wouldn't be so concerned about him wanting to saw his mama apart--just watch out for hurting small animals. That's the sign of a real problem. It's entirely possible that I've been watching too much CSI, but I stand by my previous statement.

Rebecca M said...

Hey Cutzi! And, hey to Steele, too! You funny boy. Keep making your mama laugh. It's good medicine! I hope you are feeling more yourself today, Cutzi.

Leslie said...

Hmmmm. Sawing you apart? It sounds like he might be completing his residency with Dr. Uncle Gabe and Dr. Aunt Abbey as his supervisors.

Kristen said...

1. Steele is ridiculously adorable!
2. You are funny.
3. Maia was supposedly sleeping on my lap while I watched Grey's last spring and then two weeks ago I heard her reciting the entire thing to Halle!!! At least it wasn't a racy one...just the one when Christina gets rammed through with an icicle...which was the warning M was giving the fam...hilarious.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.