Hey Cuts..Manners are so nice, we try and practice them every day. Some days are better than others!Whites white? dunno, just bleach and plenty of sheet changing. thats my secret. not to secret tho..love ya!!!coastal nest
Steele cracks me up! Very mannerly.
I tagged you! Check out my blog for the details :)
I love that!
Okay. Is he studying to be a politician? He asks you for a favor and somehow turns it around so that you think it was your idea all along. That's pretty darn smart of him!
Ha!Love it. And your Mom's comment, too :) You wouldn't let Steele be a politician, would you?! Heh.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hey Cuts..Manners are so nice, we try and practice them every day. Some days are better than others!
Whites white? dunno, just bleach and plenty of sheet changing. thats my secret. not to secret tho..
love ya!!!
coastal nest
Steele cracks me up! Very mannerly.
I tagged you! Check out my blog for the details :)
I love that!
Okay. Is he studying to be a politician? He asks you for a favor and somehow turns it around so that you think it was your idea all along. That's pretty darn smart of him!
Ha!
Love it. And your Mom's comment, too :) You wouldn't let Steele be a politician, would you?! Heh.
Post a Comment