We have yet to buy a rain jacket for Adia Moon so we put Steele's old ski jacket on her. Boots on both and they headed outside to help Papa.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Rainy Day Fence Building
While many have been dismayed by the rain we've had around this week, I've relished in it a bit - it reminds me of the fall that is coming. I love fall. I took full advantage of being inside - I made soup and cookies, baked honey oat bread and zucchini cake - had the neighbors over for a little red wine to go along with it all. I put on sweatshirts, socks and cozy pants. I didn't have to water my garden. Justin, in true pacific northwesterner style - continued work on our back fence.
We have yet to buy a rain jacket for Adia Moon so we put Steele's old ski jacket on her. Boots on both and they headed outside to help Papa.


We have yet to buy a rain jacket for Adia Moon so we put Steele's old ski jacket on her. Boots on both and they headed outside to help Papa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That picture of Adia smiling melts my heart! Seriously, I love that girl.
And that fence looks awesome! Good job Justin!
Is that a table out there? Have us over for dinner on it! Seriously, good job you guys!
Adia is too cute! I love her camera smile!
Post a Comment