We went to a fancy shmancy wedding in Seattle over the weekend that I'll tell you all about soon. Actually, if I'm honest, we really only went to a fancy shmancy reception. But I'll have to get to that later. My mom came down to watch the kids at the hotel. Then Sunday we went to the zoo - where it poured down rain. Only in the PNW people - that's the only place you'll find crazies in shorts and sandals with no jackets, walking around the zoo in a downpour. It was crazy. We were crazy. If only my mother would have listened to me and agreed to go to the Science Center instead. One of these days she'll learn that I'm always right... (heh heh)
This was Steele's first year going on rides. In past years, he never even knew they existed. We just completely avoided that section of the fair. I planned it that way... I knew his day would come. Cause you know, once you start there's no going back.
Steele had the same perma-grin on his face on every single ride he went on.




Justin gets the award for best carnival dad ever. His family literally used to take vacations just to go on rides - he's game to ride them all day with the kids. In "Rides Part 2" I'll tell you why I will never receive that award (aside from the fact that I'm not a dad).
He's a crazy man. A cute crazy man.


And now - my favorite carnival ride picture of all time...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
It pretty much cracks me up every time I look at it.
Justin gets the award for best carnival dad ever. His family literally used to take vacations just to go on rides - he's game to ride them all day with the kids. In "Rides Part 2" I'll tell you why I will never receive that award (aside from the fact that I'm not a dad).
He's a crazy man. A cute crazy man.
And now - my favorite carnival ride picture of all time...
It pretty much cracks me up every time I look at it.


3 comments:
Those pictures of the rides make me sick just thinking about going on spinning rides - yep - i'll be the non-carnival mom.
Fun, fun, fun. "What happened Steele? Those carnival slides can be pretty crazy!" I'll be waiting for more pictures!! xoxo Christine
Justin is a super-star for going on those rides!
I love the photos.
xoxox,
martha
Post a Comment