Listening to...
Nothing. I realized lately (a bit surprised at myself) that I really do ok with no noise.
Thankful for...
Aside from the normal husband, children, home etc.... I'm thankful for cute new brown wedge heels on sale from Macy's. VERY ESPECIALLY grateful for an awesome new hair stylist (Yay Coleen! We finally found someone! For months Colleen and I have been lamenting over the fact that our stylist moved to Iowa... but that's a long story for another time), a new hair cut and a facial today gifted from my husband.
In the kitchen...
Stacked up on the counter or food wise? Food wise - leftover tacos and burritos from the taco truck. Stacked up on the counter? Dishes and mojito fixins.
Working On...
A fall schedule for Jazzercise. Boring, I know.
Reading...
Books about raising chickens. I think we're going to buy a few at the fair the week after next! I am absolutely so excited!
In the yard/garden...
My vegetables are growing faster than I can use them. My tomatoes are getting huge and I'm starting to wonder if I need to pick some and put them on my window sill. My first ever dahlias are about to bloom!!
Looking forward to...
The fair and having the Quichua Mashis guys over for lunch for the 4th year in a row.
Praying for...
Chelsea and Jordan
Baby #3 for us - gonna get that adoption profile in again soon!
Excited that...
The fence is going to be done soon and is looking SO great thanks to my wonderful husband who somehow figures out a way to actually do something with all the crazy plans I make.
On my ipod...
Lately? The Mary Poppins soundtrack, The Voetberg Family and Adele. And a little FYI - the lyrics are "In my hometown, memories are fresh..." and not "In my hometown, me and Maurice are friends..." as I once thought. I liked Maurice better....
Tomorrow...
Church and a bridal shower for my friend Carol's daughter-in-law to be. Three children married in 7 months - big kudos to Carol!


2 comments:
So much to comment on!
Loved that you added the lyrics to adele's song! You are hilarious! Mike and I still say "maurice and i fare friends and crack up when we sing this song together. But seriously, is there anything better than when Joshua and Katee danced to this?!
You have wedge heels? I wanna see them! And a new haircut? Can't wait to check that out!
Fun post.
I'm so excited for you to get chickens! Will you keep us posted on how that goes?
Post a Comment