We interrupt the commencement of niceness to bring you some reality.
While Cutzi is not currently puking out all her negative thoughts onto her blog....
she has been puking out Thursday night's dinner into the toilet.
Still not feeling great.
Achy.
Headachy.
No chocolate or wine or afore-planned steak dinner for me tonight.
Maybe not loving my life quite so much today, but still lovin' it.
And the worst part of being sick? (aside from the puking...) Hearing my kids run back and forth across the house while I've quarantined myself to the basement and not being able to join them, seeing their little faces from the top of the stairs saying, "Hi Mama! Are you still sick Mama? Did you get the drinks and crackers we brought you?"
Can't wait to hug them again! My Valentine did give me a little hug today, but it kind of hurt my sickly, aching body.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh, I'm sorry! Last year my husband was sick the entire week before Vday. He was laid up on the couch and it broke his heart that he couldn't hold and snuggle our 6 week old girl.
Hope you're feeling better soon. Tell the family to keep yelling down the love!
I hope you have lots of cheesy, romantic movies to watch. I'd suggest An Affair to Remember. Feel better soon!
I hope you feel better soon, so you can kiss those gorgeous kids of yours!
Oh, my poor girl!!!
I hope you feel better soon! How sweet are those babies of yours?
I haven't been feeling great either - but not as sick as you. I think I just miss my Seattle girls :)
Feel better soon Cutzi!!
Post a Comment