The last couple of mornings I have had wonderful amounts of motivation and energy to start getting some things cleaned up around here. This morning I cleaned, filed, organized and shredded to my heart's content in my office area.
Anticipation...
In anticipation and hopefulness of things to come, I cleared off half of my work table to make room for my sewing machine. I'm hoping to have some more time to use it in the near future. Also, filled with anticipation - bins of freshly organized baby girl clothes peeking from the storage closet.






7 comments:
I'm so excited for that baby girl!!!
I do love the colors from that book, too.
I love those illustrations! I'm hoping your motivation to get organized and start sewing wear off on me.
Those colors are amazing! You go girl!
Yeah! How fun....you are officially in nesting mode for new baby. I love that feeling. I also love the book you posted...great color ideas!
LOVE those colors, Cutz!
And it's looking good over there :)
I can't wait to meet your new baby girl and find out her name :)
xoxoxo,
mvz
and then once you've finished making the kid's room amazing, you can come do our kid's room the same way! wouldn't that be fun!
love it all.
Congrats on your new little girl on the way! How exciting!!!!
I love the colors as well. Are these pictures from a book?
Post a Comment