Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Typical

When this shows up.....



So does this...



And my wardrobe will look something like this...


Today is proving to be a typical day.

8 comments:

Julie said...

You got that today?!?!?!?! We're getting it right now but I don't think that it's going to stick - sounds like your area is going to get more than us.

Jodee said...

Please come get the extra 8 inches that got misdirected to MY house!

amy said...

Love it.

And it looks like you are ready to paint in there.

Michelle said...

Looks like a perfect day. I hope we get some of that snow down here!

P.S. Cute hoodie!

Rebecca M said...

We got a beautiful 1/2 inch this morning. After breakfast and morning chores, the kids are now out in the remaining slush and mud. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

yeah i agree with michelle...cute hoodie!!!

Kristen said...

I think those finger gloves are pretty rockin'....I have been wanting to learn how to make something other than a scarf all winter...you look cute and cozy, hope you had a fun day!

Martha said...

Gosh! I left a comment the other day!

Here's a paraphrase:

Did you already paint in there? It looks very sage-y!

xoxox,
martha

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.