Sunday, December 2, 2007

The View From Where I'm Sitting

With the current state of weather here I'm hoping I'll finally get some time to sit down and answer Martha's tag today.

For now, a view from where I sit:


Our little house in the snow this morning:


My Martha Stewart houses on the dining room table (I'm quite proud of them):


A snowy shot of our bunch at the lighted Christmas parade last night (sadly, I forgot to take any pictures at our get-together afterward):

The snow is totally coming down!! It's rare enough around here that this is a real treat. Hooray for global warming!! We were supposed to do the advent reading at church today but we decided to stay home warm and cozy instead. The thought of bundling up a two year old and a ten month old, switching car seats into the tough car (an '83 Volvo wagon) and venturing out to church didn't sound very appealing. So we're home. Loving it. Stay tuned - I'll probably be back later.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Dude.

What's with the teasers?

7 things meme.

Now.

Get Crackin'!

Chop-chop!

It sounds like you have a LIFE over there or something :)

xoxo,
martha

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.