Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bummer

This is where we buy our milk.

I did my research though. We'll get over it soon enough.

Phew.

3 comments:

Frogs Mom said...

Bummer is right! I threw out a quarts worth this weekend because it just didn't smell right. Same sell date as mentioned. Though I think it was really that our fridge was too low. Still working out the kinks in this new home of ours.

Bacteria scares aside, raw milk is still way healthier than pasteurized.

Did you notice that the price went up recently too? Double bummer.

Anonymous said...

Did you guys get sick? I hope not!

Cutzi said...

Michele - I didn't notice - maybe I should pay closer attention! ;-)

Grace - See Dec. 14th's post... Justin didn't get it but he drank raw milk when he was a kid. He might have a stronger stomach. I had some last night though (which is funny because I rarely drink milk but happened to have two servings from this batch) and I'm paying for it today. I should have clued in a little more but some people at Jazzercise had had a similar stomach virus so I thought that's what it was. I'm almost happier to find out it was this and not a virus. It seemed to be lasting a long time.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.