Friday, December 14, 2007

On the 8th Day of Christmas my True Love Gave To Me...

8 diarrhea diapers
7 bum baths
6 Muppets' Christmas
5 ornaments on one branch
4 snotty noses
3 foolish squabbles
2 tired parents

and a rainy tri-ip to the treeeeeeee farrrrrrrrm!!






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Love the tree and what is the fluffy white stuff on your mantel?

I so enjoy checking in with you and your family. Thanks for the fun blog.

xoxo
Christine

Jodi said...

I love this! Sorry to hear the fam's sick, but I love the pictures. Do you just put your tree stand inside the galvanized tub? It's so cute!

Cutzi said...

Thanks ladies! Let's see - the white stuff on the mantel is just quilt batting that I bought WAY too much of one year.

And yes, we just bought a big galvanized bucket and put the tree stand inside. Another Martha Stewart idea. Last year I had to search all over for a bigger one 'cause we bought a bigger stand. It's probably my #1 favorite Christmas deco. that I have.

amy said...

Oh, I am so sad that Steele is sick. Is he better now? You guys are so cool to go out and get you tree in the rain like that!
Love.

Cutzi said...

Yes. We are cool. ;-)

And unfortunately it wasn't just Steele.... no episodes since yesterday morning though.

Martha said...

Oooohhhh.

So sorry to hear you are all sick!

Take care over there :)

The kids are adorable and so is that tree-in-a-tub :) I just love galvanized steel, sister!

xoxo,
martha

Anonymous said...

I like Steele's shirt, it's cute without being too kid-y. Yay for Christmas trees!

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.