Saturday, July 7, 2007

To Sweeter Things

I thought I would post a few pictures - just 'cause they're fun.

Steele on the Beach

Steele and "Mee Mee" (My Grandma)

Steele and Papa Working in the Yard.
I Guess Steele Didn't Really Want His Picture Taken.

Annual 4th of July Strawberry Waffle Breakfast
with Mike and Amy's Family

Steele and I Watching the Neighborhood Fireworks

And finally....
Sleeping Babies

For all you paranoid moms: No, I did not put her on her stomach.
She Does That on Her Own. (I do think it's cute though)

Sometimes Steele Gets to Sleep in "Papa's Spot".
I Wonder Where I Fit Into This Picture?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok,
1) I love it that he calls her "mee mee" and that you all encourage it!
2)Great pic of the waffle feed. Too bad we didn't take one of the taco stand! It would have been cute with all of them in a booth. And by the way I am so planning on that being a part of our tradition!
3)My kids all sleep on their tummies once they can too. I was so parinoid with Aidan that I called the dr.'s to see if I was supposed to wake him up to roll him over. Seriously, I can be uptight sometimes.
Love you,
Amy

Jodi said...

Okay, Delaney has those same green cow jammies, Jack has those same bulldozer jammies, and I have that same floral bedding set from Ikea. My goodness you have good taste....

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.