My son woke up at 4:45 a.m. (I will now join the ranks of social media users complaining about daylight savings)
My daughters woke up at 5:30 a.m.
Adia puked in my bed at 5:45 a.m.
I may or may not have been seen on my hands and knees in nothing but undergarments scrubbing the floor with Lysol disinfectant wipes. Hey - I needed to get back to the bedroom to get dressed and the only way through was to take on the mess. Half way through, Adia came out of the bathroom and I got a whiff... at which point my husband came and rescued his gagging, pregnant wife.
At approximately 6:05 a.m. I poured myself some coffee topped off with eggnog and downed a couple of spoonfuls of glutenous pumpkin cake that a woman from our church dropped off yesterday.
I also implemented a new plan in which Steele may only play with Xochi until he learns how to treat her with kindness, gentleness and patience. His new Lego set that he ordered off of Amazon arrived yesterday, which makes this training opportunity a little harder for him to swallow.
It can only go up from here?
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yes. It can only get better from here, Cutzi.
I think this is throw up time and I'm almost tempted to hang out with someone who has the stomach bug to avoid getting on Thanksgiving again this year... Hope you get some rest Cutzi. Have you tried super sorb?
http://www.feminagirls.com/page/2/
wondering if I should invest.
Oh Cutzi!
Oh friend, what a day you've had. Yes, it will get better... sooner or later ;D
Julie
Oh, you poor pumpkin....I know this was almost a month ago, but I hope you are all healthy over there! How is the fetus? Give her a pat-pat for me :)
Post a Comment