Dahlia Brooches
Handmade by me via Holidash
Lunch in LaConner
with the fam


Left to right:
Aunt Terri, Uncle Eugene, my mama Leslie
My grandma Nadene (also known as Mimi)


Arggghhh!!! This was supposed to be a simple little photo post
But every time I try and upload my horizontal pictures, even though I've rotated them,
they upload sideways. Any thoughts?
with the fam
Left to right:
Aunt Terri, Uncle Eugene, my mama Leslie
My grandma Nadene (also known as Mimi)
Arggghhh!!! This was supposed to be a simple little photo post
But every time I try and upload my horizontal pictures, even though I've rotated them,
they upload sideways. Any thoughts?


5 comments:
Whoa -- that picture of you and Xochi looking at each other is the BEST!!!!! That would be over the top, first place in the mother-daughter pictures. Beautiful day, and soooooo many mothers had a special day. lv u, jane
Love the pics!
Gunnar noticed that in the pic of you and your mom (second from bottom) your flowers make a heart :D
Julie
To your last question: Wordpress. That's all I got. I switched a couple years ago and never regretted it.
Your Mom looks familiar to me. Why is that?
And you Aunt works at Costco!
I love that Thai place in LaConner! Last time I was there was with Jim and Jan Morell almost a year ago--so great. And what a beautiful day you had.
Happy late Mother's day!
Linda
I was inspired by your flowers to make one and it was fun, but a lot of work...can't believe you did 4! I'm thinking if I start now, I will be able to make them for next mother's day!! Thanks for the inspiration.
Megan
How is it that these adorable little babies are growing bigger as I type.
egads, shes just plain ADORABLE!!!!! give her a smooch for me, will ya?!
Post a Comment