If you've ever wanted to learn to knit or are just looking for a fun little project - you might consider joining me for this Knit-a-Long.
I recently found the Kris Knits blog and cast on this morning for her April KAL.
The deal is, she posts new instructions every so often for her latest seasonal washcloth and you knit right along with her. Kinda fun, huh? You can check out other cute patterns on her blog.
Join me - it'll be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thanks for leaving me a comment! It was fun to see other people I know comment on the PW site too! I saw Kitty Robinson on there! It was a fun exhausting day. I've already posted about it.
I'm putting a link to your blog on my site. You're doing a good job!
Linda
Hey Girly,
If I had time to knit, I would totally be down with you. Alas, not a moment, only to sleep..I swears!
Pore reducing foam, no such thing? I just thought it sounded like something I could use. My pores are huge in that nice closeup!
Oh, and dont get me started about the pampered chef! I use to hawk that line when ryan was a youngster.I still love everything I own from that line,mostly scissors and egg slicer. I made a small fortune working those parties, it was so much fun..
How are ya, Babe??
Glad everyone is feeling better around there..
Post a Comment