I like to be home. Especially when it's sunny outside. We got so much work done today - in the house, out of the house. My yard is looking beautiful. I went and bought all the stuff to start my vegetables today. I can't wait. I probably should have done it earlier but I didn't want to worry about them getting watered while I was gone. Steele and I may plant some seeds tomorrow - it will be a fun little project for the two of us. Justin and I also staked out the raised beds we're going to put in - I really think they're going to look spectacular.
All in all we had a fun vacation - I'll post pictures soon. For now though, I wanted to post a quick movie review. For some reason we don't seem to get through a lot of movies in our home. We try - we have blockbuster.com - but we hardly get around to watching them. We did get around to watching this though and I loved it. I'm not quite sure why but I really did. It was funny - in a dry sort of way. And it was heart-warming. I just liked it.
2 comments:
Welcome home! I can't wait to see pictures!
Jace and I are totally with you about going to the beach when the weather's stormy. We have a little place in Arch Cape that we like to go to in the fall and we always secretly hope that it will dump rain the whole time so we can build a fire, stay inside, and watch the ocean in the storm.
Love Heceta Head, love the cheese factory, LOVE Mo's. Still waiting to do the aquarium and the sea lion caves.
We just watched that a few nights ago and totally loved it. It was witty, surprising, and made us all want to buy a cabin somewhere and hang out every year and create memories.
Glad to see you back!
-Grace
Post a Comment