Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Because I Really Can't Think of Anything Better to Write About

And it's kinda fun...

Where is your cell phone? In my Jazzercise bag. I think...

Your significant other? asleep

Your hair? grody. I didn't feel like taking a shower after class and went to a tupperware party instead. I never do that. Now I know why.

Your mother? Called me tonight. Haven't talked to her since Sunday. Gray's Anatomy party at her house tomorrow night. Yee-haw. Ok, so maybe it's just going to be her, me and Amy and a little booze but still....

Your father? Is a Mexican. A real one.

Your favorite thing? lately? Adia snuggles.

Your dream last night? I honestly can't remember.

Your favorite drink? Talking Rain. Closely followed by an extra hot latte with light flavoring.

Your dream/goal? to have more children. Seriously. And then maybe move to Mexico. Where I'll spend my days homeschooling and playing piano. And making tortillas.

The room you’re in? living room

Your ex? has 3 kids and is living with his girlfriend. man I missed out.

Your fear? the realization of impending death.

Where do you want to be in 6 years? I thought I already went over this.... in Mexico with a bunch of tan/dark kids running around.

Where were you last night? At home trying to get my kids to go to bed. They always go to bed! What was up with that?? You should have heard little Steele's excuses. The best was, "my chin! my chin!" Nothing more. Just his chin. That's why he couldn't go to bed.

What you’re not? boring. I honestly was driving in the car today and realized that about myself.

Muffins? over my jeans or to eat?

One of your wish list items? a treadmill

Where you grew up? Ferndale, WA

The last thing you did? laughed at my friend Amber's e-mail.

What are you wearing? navy sweats and a hot pink thermal underwear top with a Downeast cami underneath.

Your TV? flat screen, small, un-obtrusive, not on very much. I like it that way.

Your pets? Finney the dog.

Your computer? Compaq laptop and an old iMac that I love.

Your life? progressing nicely

Your mood? A little annoyed but not about anything major. Nothing a little blogging won't help.

Missing someone? Jodi. and my sister Cynthia.

Your car? Silver Volkswagen Eurovan

Something you’re not wearing? Silver square hoops. I lost my silver square hoops.

Favorite store? Janeville.... why oh why did you close Janeville? Other than that? Costco. And Trader Joe's. As a rule, I'm not shopping for clothes right now. I am not buying even one size bigger.

Your summer? will hopefully be relaxing. I'm not going to teach this summer. And I'm going to get fat, fat, fat.

Like someone? I really like the ladies in my Bible study. I wish they were my friends.

Your favorite color? red. orange. reddish-orange. bright green. grey.

Last time you laughed? I chuckled at Amber's e-mail

Last time you cried? I think when we watched Juno.

Who will repost this? Maybe Jodi..... not that that is an official tag or anything. Rachel. I think Rachel will re-post it.



Just felt like I needed to add a picture.

8 comments:

Martha said...

Ha haaaaa! I love the, "I thought we already went over this...."

SASS. Love the sass. You make me laugh.

And, yeah. Like you have a muffin top. Whatever.

Love ya,
martha

Michelle said...

No, Cutzi, you certainly aren't boring! The muffin thing cracked me up, but yeah, what Martha said. These are really fun to read.

Jodi said...

I'm missing you too. And suddenly feeling a little teary.

Nice random photo.

No teaching this whole summer?! WOO HOO!!!!

"My chin! My chin!" Love that kid.

And no, you are anything but boring.

Rachel Young said...

I loved it...did you mean Rachel...as in me? :P
You know i'm a sucker for these!

Cutzi said...

I almost....almost - took a picture of my muffin top for all of you. I still might.

And yes, Rachel, my dear. I meant you. I miss you too.

Leslie said...

What party?????? Hey! There was s'posed to be a party???? So let me tell you about my big Grey's Anatomy party. Me, a plate of apples (woohoo! Weight Watchers!), and the TV set. I laughed out loud when Meredith shouted, "Yes! A tumor!” Then I looked around the room to see who was laughing and there was no one there but me making noise BY MYSELF!

Just so there are no misconceptions about this, you folks out there in Cutzi's bloggerland - THERE WAS NO PARTY!

Oh well, I still had fun and I got to iron during the commercials.

Anonymous said...

I love fun facts! xoxo Christine

Anonymous said...

love the random photo attached to the random quiz!

You arent boring you are filled with funny, whitty humor and you are oh!!!! sooo random!!

I love random"ness"!

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.