Steele (2 1/2) to his little sister Adia (13 mo.) after a way-too-late trip to Costco and Walmart while their mother is waiting in the Dairy Queen drive through for a Banana Cream Pie blizzard.
In a most sing song and reprimanding type of voice...
"Noooo Dee Dee. No Dee Dee. Don't say stupid. Don't say stupid Dee Dee...... Say Holy Spirit."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
HA! So cute.
~Stacy
Oh man, that one made me laugh. That's hilarious.
And I'm pretty sure I need to get a banana cream pie Blizzard today.
Well, if that doesn't make you smile. I'm not sure what will.
Trina
Mike and I laughed out loud when we read this. I love how incredibly random it is!
I sure love that boy of yours!
Jodi - you absolutely need a bcp blizzard! If only I could find a lo-cal version. And non-dairy... I'd be set.
Adorable. And thanks, Cutzi, I like you, too! My #1 "if we're ever rich" dream is to turn my bathroom into a mini Aveda spa. I chose the B&B for our honeymoon on the basis that they supplied Aveda toiletries. I also have a dream that someday they'll make cleaning products. Can you imagine an entire house smelling that good?!
Oh girls....first of all, that Steele is too cute. Who knew that the Holy Spirit was stupid?
Second? I'm an Aveda girl, too. Gotta have it. I've tried to cut corners in my hair products....and I've found a couple of things I like...but for the most part I can't stray from Aveda.
xoxox
How cute and random is THAT?
Post a Comment