Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A Friend Came To Visit Tonight

Steele and I made sure he was really happy and had a nice outfit to wear. Then we stuffed him till he couldn't take anymore - so much that he couldn't fit a belt around so we had to find some suspenders. Then we found him a nice cap and a cozy spot to sit and sent him out the door.

I'll post more in the daylight but once we finished I just couldn't resist.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Cutzi,
That is SO cute!!! I've never done that-- stuffed a scarecrow. How did you do it? What'd you use for the head? I've got to know. We have hay and clothes and this would be such a fun project to do with the kids! :)
VERY fun idea! Love that grin on Steeles' face!

~Stacy

Jodi said...

Oh man! I love it! And what a cute little boy...

Anonymous said...

I guess it didn't work the first time.
I love this picture! It is So awesome! And I love your friend. I should bring the kids for a photo shoot with him!
It reminds me of the first time I met Justin!
Amy

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.