I just found out that they did a bunch of upgrades on our stroller. Extremely necessary upgrades, in my very honest opinion. So disappointing that we'll have to buy another one....
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What are the upgrades? I can't figure it out. The only problem we have had is that the "basket" at the bottome has started to tear. The seams could not handle the weight of our stuff (camera, purse etc.) and Ethan's feet are too heavy for it too. Other than that I feel like the stroller has been all I have ever dreamed of. In fact we are taking it hiking again today! Amy
Well.... they now have (if I can remember all of them)
- pockets in the canopy for keys, wallets, etc. - a window in the canopy - a RECLINING rear seat - a racheting handle height adjuster - adjustable crotch straps - pockets in the bottom parcel tray - quick release wheels - locking straps to hold the stroller closed - easy on/off grab bar - "sleeker" canopy
Just when we thought it couldn't get any better....
Well, (isn't this funny, I should just call you!) we were putting Ethan in the back all the time because Ava was in the infant seat. But now we can switch it up as she is too big for the infant seat. Thanks for the details. Too bad they are so dang expensive!
4 comments:
What are the upgrades? I can't figure it out.
The only problem we have had is that the "basket" at the bottome has started to tear. The seams could not handle the weight of our stuff (camera, purse etc.) and Ethan's feet are too heavy for it too. Other than that I feel like the stroller has been all I have ever dreamed of. In fact we are taking it hiking again today!
Amy
Well.... they now have (if I can remember all of them)
- pockets in the canopy for keys, wallets, etc.
- a window in the canopy
- a RECLINING rear seat
- a racheting handle height adjuster
- adjustable crotch straps
- pockets in the bottom parcel tray
- quick release wheels
- locking straps to hold the stroller closed
- easy on/off grab bar
- "sleeker" canopy
Just when we thought it couldn't get any better....
Also - how often do you put Ethan in the back? Wouldn't he normally go in the front and Ava in the back? I just got to thinking about it.
Well, (isn't this funny, I should just call you!) we were putting Ethan in the back all the time because Ava was in the infant seat. But now we can switch it up as she is too big for the infant seat.
Thanks for the details. Too bad they are so dang expensive!
Post a Comment