How Steele thinks my spicy pico de gallo is the best ever
Cheesy grins on Xochi's first ski day of the season
Had to come back and edit..
how could I have forgotten Xochi's self-cut bangs??
how could I have forgotten Xochi's self-cut bangs??
This picture my husband took of the french toast he secretly ran
and got me just because I was craving it.
Even though he thinks gluten is evil.
(So do I except, apparently, during pregnancy..)
and got me just because I was craving it.
Even though he thinks gluten is evil.
(So do I except, apparently, during pregnancy..)
Happy kids on the first snow day of the season.

My ready-for-church-33-weeks-pregnant-self.
Even if I do have chipmunk cheeks.
Evidently, the only things that expand on me during pregnancy
are my ankles, my belly and my cheeks.
My thighs have mysteriously shrunken - no joke.

Xochi with her little two and half year old voice,
chubby body and pink princess jammies
watching chickens out the window.
My ready-for-church-33-weeks-pregnant-self.
Even if I do have chipmunk cheeks.
Evidently, the only things that expand on me during pregnancy
are my ankles, my belly and my cheeks.
My thighs have mysteriously shrunken - no joke.
Xochi with her little two and half year old voice,
chubby body and pink princess jammies
watching chickens out the window.


3 comments:
Beautiful family! And beautiful pregnant YOU!
Cutzi, you look great! Xochi's bangs look cute! Pretty impressive for a 2-year-old's DIY project!
I love the chickens video. We are not all cute and two, but we do just stand at the back door and watch our chickens - which are the same breeds as yours!
Post a Comment