and Playing around with Picnik
Do you use Picnik?
Today is Miss Moo's 4th birthday. I've been spending most of the morning taking photos of her and making preparations for a little family gathering we're having here tonight. Serving cupcakes and pizza, of course - her favorite.
Picnik is quickly becoming a favorite on-line tool for me. I have a less than mediocre camera, don't own photoshop and know pretty much *zilch* about photography. With picnik I just add one easy action and voila! My blah photos turn out pretty cute.
So here she is... the birthday girl herself. All picniked out.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE picnik! I haven't seen "winterized", I'm going to have to check it out. I really like how it makes the pic look, BUT I think for that picture the 60's is PERFECT!
I love that Winterized action! Did you use that on the family picture you posted on Facebook that I love so much? Hope Adia enjoyed her special day. :)
I'm missing you extra right now, by the way.
Such a beautiful birthday girl! And I love Picnik...Josh sends me there when he doesn't have time to help me with photoshop :)Love you guys ....and LOVE your last post as well, praying for God to continue to lead you through this amazing adventure of parenting and cheering you on. So encouraged by you,
Love K
Post a Comment