Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloweenies!

We decorated



We carved



We haunted

(ok - not really, but that's what Xochi looks like to me here)


I sewed

Mrs. Potato Head


details on Jesse's shirt


chaps




I glued

belts and bats


We gave

Our little Reformed town celebrates on Saturday night
when Halloween falls on Sunday



And received



We visited

Grammies and Groompas, Mimis, Aunts and Uncles


Friends


and neighbors


We munched


And fell...


into...


a candy coma.


6 comments:

Jodi said...

I just love you guys. Mrs. Potato Head has got to be one of the very best costume ideas ever. You're amazing! And how fun that you got to hand out candy AND trick-or-treat!

Jodi said...

Oh and how could I forget the BATS?! I LOVE THEM!!!

Ali Workentin said...

Love the costumes of the kiddos! I agree Mrs. Potato Head was definitely a keeper. Thanks for sharing all your pics. The candy coma was a great comment.

Wishing you all a blessed day!

Julie said...

LOVE the bats! With the lamp below and the shadows they cast... fantastic! And Jessie's cosume... did you make that? My girl would go crazy for it!

Anonymous said...

This looks like a super fun time. I love your photo essay. What were your siblings dressed as? Grateful Dead fans? Bret Michaels? I like the bats and your crafty masterpieces! Nice work, talented lady!

-Helen

Martha said...

Best post ever Cutz! I just LOVE the Mrs. Potato head costume!!! LOVE IT!

What a beautiful family.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.