Wednesday, July 29, 2009

No I Didn't. Yes You Did.

The other day I came out into the kitchen to find this little scene.


Rest assured, we work hard to address this type of behavior. But this is real life. These kinds of situations happen ten-fold throughout my day. I just had to grab my camera to capture a memory to laugh about when the kids get older. For some reason the, "Yes you did. No I didn't" conversation was cracking me up. Adia's too big for her britches.

Too bad my camera battery kept dying but you'll get the gist. Just imagine the same conversation continuing on and on (and on) while I turn my camera off and on, off and on (and off and then on).






6 comments:

Glenda said...

HAHA that is cute....Colby wants to watch the "crying" clip over and over "why is she so sad???"
I am glad others grab the camera, sometimes you just have to enjoy the mistakes they make!!!!

Jodi said...

Ha ha! I love that he told her she was being a pest. Too cute. I love seeing little snapshots of your day. :)

Michelle said...

Steele's "you are being a pest" cracked me up, too. That's hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I love them. Total pest. I need to teach my kids that one!

Martha said...

That was hilarious, Cutz! Steele sounds like he's 9 years old in that cut!!
Love it. So did Zuddy!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Steele reading to Adia and all the frog friends.

And this is very random, but in the black halter shirt you are wearing when you are serving as Sprinkler Lady reminds me of Phoebe Cates in the movie Shag. Have you seen it?

-Helen

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.