Love it! LOL
I hate it when I can't understand them.They do too!That was nice that Steele had such grace for you.And him.
Hee hee, that's just cute.
I love it! This made me laugh out loud. I really didn't see that coming.
That is so classic. I love it!!!It also always makes me sad when I can't understand them. Gar has been speaking so much better in just the last week and his little temper breakdowns have seriously slowed all because of better communication. I love it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love it! LOL
I hate it when I can't understand them.
They do too!
That was nice that Steele had such grace for you.
And him.
Hee hee, that's just cute.
I love it! This made me laugh out loud. I really didn't see that coming.
That is so classic. I love it!!!
It also always makes me sad when I can't understand them. Gar has been speaking so much better in just the last week and his little temper breakdowns have seriously slowed all because of better communication. I love it!
Post a Comment