I have recently been spending a fair amount of time reading the chronicles of one little Lucas Aurelius over at Baby Balloun. His cool parents are friends of ours but I have to say I am quite jealous of their blogging forte.
Their posts regularly include highlighted words that link to neato web sites, pictures and even video clips. Not to be outdone, I have figured out how to link to one site from one word. The second try wasn't as successful.
I also am quite envious of the headers you will find here and here.
I believe I am in need of some blogging tutelage.
If you know me, you know I will not settle for mediocrity. I will not be outdone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Okay. First- that sounds like a header challenge. And just so we're clear, I'm up to the task. Second- didn't you read my most recent blog, "Out of the blogging closet"? That blog was posted specifically for you and Kate. I was still in the process of getting my blogging feet wet and had yet to announce my blog to my friends, of whom you would have been one of, if not the, first. There was a third but I can't remember what it was.
Post a Comment