L-O-V-E, love trader joes. my favorite is the dried strawberries for eloise. she downs them. They also have great prices on milk, yogurt, energy bars and some veggies. Dave's fav are the frozen enchilada's.
Ooooooooooohh! And I love the simmer sauces, wine, pizza dough, honey sesame almonds, globe artichokes, winter coffee..... the list goes on and on! I can't wait!!! Can you hear the giddiness in my voice?!?! Reading your comment totally made my mouth water. I've never tried the dried strawberries. I bet Steele will love them too. It has even been a while since we made a trip to Everett. If you ask me, it's long past due in Bellingham.
2 comments:
L-O-V-E, love trader joes. my favorite is the dried strawberries for eloise. she downs them. They also have great prices on milk, yogurt, energy bars and some veggies. Dave's fav are the frozen enchilada's.
so excited for you
Ooooooooooohh! And I love the simmer sauces, wine, pizza dough, honey sesame almonds, globe artichokes, winter coffee..... the list goes on and on! I can't wait!!! Can you hear the giddiness in my voice?!?! Reading your comment totally made my mouth water. I've never tried the dried strawberries. I bet Steele will love them too. It has even been a while since we made a trip to Everett. If you ask me, it's long past due in Bellingham.
Post a Comment